Please note, before and after pictures are taken of all our clients prior to their face and/or body treatments, to log the client’s progress.
- We require government identification & credit card on file for each client.
- Cell phones in use are not allowed in treatment areas/rooms.
- If you need to cancel or reschedule, we require 24 hours notice.
- Appointments rescheduled or changed in less than 24 hours will be billed a charge of $50 per service.
- Same day cancellations/no shows will be charged full service. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- We suggest you arrive at least 10-15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time. As a courtesy to other guests and working professionals, late arrivals may only receive the remaining available appointment time. You are responsible for and will be charged the full service fee.
- After 10 minutes of being late a $10 fee will be added to your bill.
- After 15 minutes of being late, your appointment will be cancelled, and fees for rescheduling will apply.
- There are no refunds or exchanges on any products, services or already rendered services. All Sales are final.
- We do not allow children to be left unattended. Please keep in mind, children are not allowed in the facial, lash or waxing rooms.
- We accept VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and Cash.
- There is a processing fee of 3% for all credit cards.
Please inform us while scheduling your appointment, if you are pregnant, have allergies, have a recent injury or have health concerns we should know about. So we can advise you of the best choice of spa treatments. Expectant mothers must have consent from their doctors for certain available treatments. Treatments with heat are not advisable for guests with heart conditions or high blood pressure. Please do not book an appointment if you have a cold or feeling under the weather.